Saturday 10 January 2015

My January Favourites :-)

Boots No7 Cleansing Oil


I got this in Boots for €14.25 and I absolutely love it. I usually use cream cleansers and I wanted to try something new so got this. You massage a few pumps of the oil into dry skin and simply rinse off, it smells gorgeous and it effectively removes all makeup including waterproof eye makeup. It leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream


I have been using this the past 8 or 9 weeks morning and evening and it's amazing! Massage into skin in upward, circular motions, it really leaves your skin glowing and healthy looking and is a great base for makeup. It plumps skin up and evens out skin texture. It is quite pricey at €90 for a 50ml jar and is available in Brown Thomas.

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Dark Tan


By far this is the best tan I have used. I have used more expensive brands in the past but from the first time I used Cocoa Brown I fell in love with it! If you are after a rich brown natural looking tan at an affordable price then this is for you. 


Sally Hansen Miracle Gel


I blogged about this before and it's my current fav nail polish. There is so many gorgeous shades to choose from. It claims to last up to 2 weeks, I haven't got 2 weeks out of it personally but I usually get a week out of it before it starts to chip which is pretty good. It costs €7.49 per bottle and you need to get the top coat too if you want it to last which is also €7.49. 

Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl Eye Pencil in 'Bedroom Eyes'



Another Charlotte Tilbury item in on my list! My go to black kohl liner has always been MAC Smoulder, but I have been converted to this. It is a pencil to liquid liner, long lasting, won't fade and it glides on so easily. If you like an intense black eye liner I highly recommend this! It costs €25 and is available to buy in Brown Thomas. 

Rimmell Lash Accelerator in Extreme Black



This is great for lengthening lashes and making them look more voluminous. It stays put throughout the day and won't smudge. It doesn't clump and after prolonged use it claims to lenghten lashes. It costs €10.99. 

Penneys Clip in Hair Extensions


I seen these in Penneys and at only €8 I said I would try them out. I got the curly clip ins for adding volume over length . They tangle quite easily but there only €8 so it won't break the bank to have a few sets on hand! 



2 comments:

  1. I have mixed feelings about the miracle gel - it was pretty good, but I definitely didn't get 2 weeks from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena :-) Ya I agree 2 weeks is pretty ambitious, I do think it's great for an at home gel polish though and a week is still pretty good I think! :-)

    ReplyDelete